Opening Date: Monday July 6th
We are very excited to announce our official opening date! Monday July 6th you will be able to visit the new Natalie Maaden Spa! You won't be able to see our smiles behind our masks, but hopefully you will see the joy and happiness in all our eyes! We are thrilled to be back doing what we love.
Restrictions limiting us to only treat from the neck down are still in place. Hopefully this will be lifted soon and we will announce the changes as they come. For now you can get back on track with Laser Hair Removal, Manicures & Pedicures, body waxing, spray tans, massages etc. Our online booking site is active at www.nataliemaaden.com but we ask you keep these restrictions in mind while booking. If services are booked for lashes, brows and facials we will unfortunately have to re-schedule them.
Covid-19 Protocols will include:
▪ Please arrive to your appointment no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
▪ Please come to your appointment alone as the waiting area must remain closed.
▪ Wear a mask!
▪ Sanitize your hands upon entry.
▪ We will not be serving beverages at this time but you're free to bring your own.
▪ We will be doing a pre-screen questionnaire prior to entering for your appointment. If you are feeling unwell please cancel your appointment. We will happily re-schedule to a later date.
▪ Please allow us to assist you with any product purchases and polish selections. Items will be sanitized after they have been touched.
▪ Relax and Enjoy your needed self-care!
Thursday July 2nd 2-6 pm
We will be doing a soft opening to allow Maura's clients to book for botox and Juvederm before we open for all other services. Please call or e-mail me if you would like to see Maura.
Gift Cards & Pre-Paid Packages
Many of you have reached out to ask about the gift cards you have from the previous owner and business. Trust me when I say that this was at the forefront of my decision to open my own business. Please know I have every intention to honour the gift cards you have. My only request is that you give myself and the business time to get on our feet and generate revenues. As I'm sure you can appreciate this has been an extremely difficult time financially. My hope is to accept the cards 6-9 months from now. I understand this may be frustrating to hear however, I must ensure the long term viability of the business. Pre-paid packages will be addressed on a one-on-one basis as I source equipment and am allowed to perform all services. If you would like to discuss this please feel free to reach out to me directly!
If you're looking to purchase a new gift card, you can do that here!
Shop Gift Cards
And, if you're looking to book an appointment, you can do so through our new online system here: